"Has been a lifesaver so many times!"
- Catherine Rampell, student @ University of Washington
"Exactly the help I needed."
- Jennifer Hawes, student @ San Jose State
"The best place for brainstorming ideas."
- Michael Majchrowicz, student @ University of Kentucky
1) A computer network is a number of interconnected computers and peripherals.
2) Local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), Global area networks (GANs).
3) A range of peripherals can be shared; information can be shared within the network.
4) A fileserver acts like the master station.
5) Itís cheaper.
6) A Node is a computer in network.
7) Nothing because they are not part of the bus.
8) Rest of the network maybe affected.
9) Nothing unless the master station breaks down.
10) All the computers will break down.
11) You can use satellites.
View Full Essay
Telecommunications engineering, Computer network, Wide area network, Television network
More Free Essays Like This